Find a location to cut your own Christmas Tree
On the map are icons which indicate a farm location. You should zoom in to separate them. Hover over the icon to see the farm name and location. Click on the farm name to get details of that farm.
Below the map is the list of farms who are showing on the map. Click on "view profile" behind the farm name for information on that farm. On a desktop computer, you may use "CTRL F" to bring up a (find in page) search box, and type in what you are looking for.
The farms offer Christmas trees for sale and may also have gifts and ornaments, a gift shop, wreaths, garland, boughs, decorative items, tractor or horse & wagon rides, reindeer, visits from Santa, or special Holiday events.
Tips to make your tree cutting experience a great one:
- dress warmly, you'll want footwear that you'd hike in because the ground may be rough
- plan plenty of time to enjoy the outdoors and trek through the tree field and have fun
- bring water to drink and maybe snacks for your children
- some farms have restroom facilities, some do not
- review the farm details so you know what type of payment they accept
- slow down and take time to enjoy the outdoors
- bring a friend or family members to share the experience with you